When processing personal data, blast4beauty.com works conform to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you.
For this purpose, we gather your name and address details, email address, profile picture, city, country and language. We need this data to fulfil our obligations under the agreement with you. We store this information until you close your account.
We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
You may contact us via email, Social Media or our contact form. All the personal data which is included in your correspondence with us will be used to provide you with a fitting response or to comply with your request. We store this data for as long as needed for the purposes for which you have contacted us.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services by e-mail if you have given us consent to do so.
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link.
Our website shows advertisements. We do not publish these ourselves, but we collaborate with advertising companies. These companies keep track of what you like and use that information to show interesting advertisements or offers in the future. See under ‘Cookies’ for more information.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above-mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data. For the privacy policies of these providers, see the table below under ‘Cookies’.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website.
Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well. See the list below.
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy and https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Ezoic: https://www.ezoic.com/privacy-policy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-addresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure the safe storage of personal data and keep track of what might go wrong.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might request you to identify yourself.
We will usually respond to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis so that you remain informed of any changes.
If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to scamadviser (at) ecommercefoundation.org or use our contact form. We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
Promotion/Contest/Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
Please see giveaway entry page for promotion period.
Please see giveaway entry page for eligibility information.
HOW TO ENTER
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
Winner selection for the promotion will be conducted at random. Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner: (i)cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within three (3) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return an Affidavit and Release; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the Promotion.
Please see giveaway page for prize description.
TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
ODDS OF WINNING.
The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION.
No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
CONSENT AND RELEASE
By entering this Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, host, and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries; death; damage to, loss of or destruction of property; rights of publicity or privacy; defamation; or portrayal in a false light)—collectively, “Claims.” Except where prohibited:(i) Acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be returned within five (5) days from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner.
(i) Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or another automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify these Promotions based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is canceled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii)or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, IN REGARDS TO THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE.(vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with an entrant’s participation in the Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
This Promotion is sponsored by the Sponsor (see giveaway entry page for Sponsor Name) and hosted by blast4beauty (the “Host”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Submission of an entry will serve as acknowledgement that this promotion is hosted by My Beauty Bunny and that any information provided during entry is being submitted to the Sponsor and blast4beauty and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other party. No purchase is necessary and a purchase of any kind will not increase chances of winning. The Sponsor is responsible for shipping prizes to the winner(s) and the Host will not be held responsible for lost prizes.
Promotions are sponsored by the brand or PR firm offering the prize to blast4beauty readers. About the prizes: companies provide blast4beauty to review and/or give away. These companies are responsible for delivering the prizes to the winner(s). blast4beauty /any sponsoring partners are not responsible for lost or misdirected prizes. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
This blog is a collaborative effort written by a group of individuals. Questions or comments? Please use contact form.
This blog accepts monetary compensation in the form of cash-banner, sponsored posts (and other) advertising on its pages. We accept product samples and compensation for reviews and promotion. Reviews are not guaranteed and sending samples or donating services to blast4beauty writers does not guarantee a review.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners’. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Statements do not represent medical advice. Always check with your doctor or health provider before starting a new health/beauty regimen.
Sponsored posts will be marked to signify sponsored post content. Articles with affiliate links are marked as well. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All proceeds help keep blast4beauty running!
At blast4beauty.com , the privacy of our audience is extremely important to us. This section outlines the types of personal information we collect from our subscribers and visitors, and how it is used.
Like many other websites, blast4beauty.com makes use of log files. The information contained in a log file includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referral/exit pages, and number of clicks-per-visitor. This data is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather demographic information – so that we may offer our readers a more personalized experience. We also may use this information to administer a contest, promotion, or other site features.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to additional parties without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site, you can contact AdThrive at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences icon. (Available in the EU.)
Our third-party advertising network servers may also make use of java script, web beacons and/or other forms of technology as a means of delivering featured advertisement links from our site directly to your browsers. These tools may also measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and/or to personalize the advertising content displayed on blast4beauty.com and other sites; again, we have no control over the way in which these tools or methods are utilized by our third-party advertisers.
blast4beauty™ cannot control and is not responsible for affiliate links or advertising by third parties that may link to non-cruelty free brands or websites.
blast4beauty™ and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to site visits.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES AND USING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Google AdSense, Criteo, Google Ad Manager and AdformPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- CafeMedia and Facebook Lookalike AudiencePersonal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
- Facebook Audience NetworkPersonal Data: Tracker; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); Usage Data
- Google Analytics, WordPress Stats, Alexa Metrics, Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel), Google Ads conversion tracking, Quantcast Measure, StatCounter and Twitter Ads conversion trackingPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Contacting the User
- Contact formPersonal Data: address; city; company name; country; email address; first name; last name; state; website; ZIP/Postal code
- Mailing list or newsletterPersonal Data: email address; first name
- Content commenting
- Comment system managed directlyPersonal Data: email address; first name; last name; Usage Data; username; website
- Facebook CommentsPersonal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
- Displaying content from external platforms
- GravatarPersonal Data: email address; Usage Data
- Instagram widget, Vimeo video and YouTube video widgetPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Heat mapping and session recording
- Crazy EggPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
- Mailchimp widgetPersonal Data: email address; first name; last name; Usage Data
- Wufoo WidgetPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Facebook Like button and social widgets, Google+ +1 button and social widgets, LinkedIn button and social widgets, Pinterest “Pin it” button and social widgets, Reddit button and widgets, StumbleUpon button and social widgets, Tumblr sharing button and social widgets, Google Friend Connect and Twitter Tweet button and social widgetsPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- YouTube button and social widgetsPersonal Data: Usage Data
- Interaction with online survey platforms
- SurveyMonkey WidgetPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Location-based interactions
- GeolocationPersonal Data: geographic position
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- MailchimpPersonal Data: email address
- Platform services and hosting
- Registration and authentication
- Facebook OauthPersonal Data: Tracker; various types of Data
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Google Ads Remarketing, Criteo Dynamic Retargeting, Google Ad Manager Audience Extension, Facebook Remarketing, Twitter Remarketing, Remarketing with Google Analytics, AdRoll and Perfect AudiencePersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Facebook Custom Audience and Twitter Tailored AudiencesPersonal Data: Cookies; email address
- RSS feed management
- FeedburnerPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- SPAM protection
- Tag Management
- Google Tag ManagerPersonal Data: Usage Data
- Traffic optimization and distribution
INFORMATION ON OPTING OUT OF INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
- Use contact form
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Owner contact email : Use contact form.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that www.blast4beauty.com collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; first name; last name; company name; address; country; state; email address; ZIP/Postal code; city; website; username; geographic position; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); various types of Data.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through www.blast4beauty.com and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of www.blast4beauty.com (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Analytics, Advertising, Commercial affiliation, Contacting the User, Content commenting, Displaying content from external platforms, Heat mapping and session recording, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Interaction with online survey platforms, Location-based interactions, Managing contacts and sending messages, Platform services and hosting, Registration and authentication, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, RSS feed management, SPAM protection, Tag Management and Traffic optimization and distribution.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- AdvertisingThis type of service allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes. These communications are displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on www.blast4beauty.com, possibly based on User interests.
This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Information and conditions of use are shown below.
Some of the services listed below may use Trackers to identify Users or they may use the behavioral retargeting technique, i.e. displaying ads tailored to the User’s interests and behavior, including those detected outside www.blast4beauty.com. For more information, please check the privacy policies of the relevant services.
Services of this kind usually offer the possibility to opt out of such tracking. In addition to any opt-out feature offered by any of the services below, Users may learn more on how to generally opt out of interest-based advertising within the dedicated section “How to opt-out of interest-based advertising” in this document.Google AdSense (Google Inc.)Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of www.blast4beauty.com and User behavior concerning ads, products and services offered.
- AnalyticsThe services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.Google Analytics (Google Inc.)Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of www.blast4beauty.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Commercial affiliationThis type of service allows www.blast4beauty.com to display advertisements for third-party products or services. Ads can be displayed either as advertising links or as banners using various kinds of graphics.
Clicks on the icon or banner posted on the Application are tracked by the third-party services listed below, and are shared with www.blast4beauty.com.
- Contacting the UserContact form (www.blast4beauty.com)By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes www.blast4beauty.com to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.Personal Data processed: address; city; company name; country; email address; first name; last name; state; website; ZIP/Postal code.Mailing list or newsletter (www.blast4beauty.com)By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning www.blast4beauty.com. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to www.blast4beauty.com or after making a purchase.Personal Data processed: email address; first name.
- Content commentingContent commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of www.blast4beauty.com.
Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
- Displaying content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of www.blast4beauty.com and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.Gravatar (Automattic Inc.)Gravatar is an image visualization service provided by Automattic Inc. that allows www.blast4beauty.com to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
INFORMATION ON OPTING OUT OF INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracker indicates any technology – e.g Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that enables the tracking of Users, for example by accessing or storing information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).